- Peacefulness and quietness (a rare find)
- An own outside access for every room
- Every room has its own outside sitting area
- Coffee and tea making facilities in every room
- Central heating in every room
- Extensive breakfast buffet (see below)
- Outside pool (10 by 5 metres)
- Forest area that’s appealing to hikers, ask us for trails
- Olive picking in November / December. Read: I want to pick olives
On the terraces around the pool or under the shady olive trees you find ideal spots to have drink. Next to softdrinks, beer, wine and icecream we offer a limited selection of simple snacks. For complete meals there is a wide variety of restaurants in the area.
Every morning between 8AM and 10AM there is a wide range of breakfast products available for you.
You will find the breakfast buffet in our central area and in summer we will serve breakfast in the outsidearea . There’s sufficient seating here but feel free to grab one of the available trays and take your breakfast to the sitting area at your room or one of the other private spots in the garden.