- Peacefulness and quietness (a rare find)
- An own outside access for every room
- Every room has its own outside sitting area
- Coffee and tea making facilities in every room
- Central heating in every room
- Extensive breakfast buffet (see below)
- Outside pool (10 by 5 metres)
- Forest area that’s appealing to hikers, ask us for trails
- BBQ available for own use
- Pedicure treatment and Foot reflexology therapy
- Full pedicure (available from 2018)
On the terraces around the pool or under the shady olive trees you find ideal spots to have drink. Next to softdrinks, beer, wine and icecream we offer a limited selection of simple snacks. For complete meals there is a wide variety of restaurants in the area.
Every morning between 8AM and 10AM there is a wide range of breakfast products available for you. Upon request we serve a boiled or fried egg; (upon request because we won’t put them on display at 8 so you will find a cold and clay egg when you come in around 10)
You will find the breakfast buffet in our central area. There’s sufficient seating here but feel free to grab one of the available trays and take your breakfast to the sitting area at your room or one of the spots in the garden.
Please be so kind to return your tray when finished. If you have any special wishes or allergies, please let us know in advance, we will try to accommodate you as much as possible. Unfortunately we do not serve a full English breakfast.